Storefront Menu list
Design > Menu
Menu is the links displayed in the top right in the storefront by following which the customer can quickly go to some important pages in the store. A list of these links is given on the page.
- To remove a menu link click on the delete button
- To edit a menu link click on the edit button
- To add a menu link use the + button.
fill in the following fields:
- Unique ID - alphanumeric without spaces;
- Text - link name, displayed in the storefront;
- Link - link to the page in the store where customers should be taken;
- Parent - choose whether it will be a root level menu or it will be assigned to some menu;
- Sort Order - Sort Order set's the order of which the menu link will be displayed amongst others.
- Icon - select image to display near menu text on storefront. Note: not all templates support this. ;
For better usability you can use following tools:
Link to Category
Link to Page
This will automatically insert correct category or content page link to the Link field. Select category from "Link to Category" drop-down list and click LINK button
After you have made your changes, select the save button.
If you are notice that new AbanteCart menu items not visible after cart upgrade, please add them manually in Admin > Design > Menu. Menu is dynamic content related and can not be updated with autoupdate process. You can always found default menu items configuration in our demo